| || |
|Residential Garbage Collection|
- Garbage service is provided twice weekly to residents on Monday & Thursday or Tuesday & Friday of each week.
- Garbage should be placed at the curb no later than 7:00 am on the day of scheduled collection.
- Bags should be securely tied to prevent spillage and should contain no sharp objects that could cause injury to collection crews.
- Bags should not weigh in excess of 40 pounds to prevent breakage and scattering of garbage.
- Pets allowed to run loose frequently cause garbage spills. Please keep pets contained and report any strays to the Animal Control Division of the Police Department at (281) 471-3810. A small amount of ammonia poured into garbage bags prior to closing will help to deter animals.
- If a holiday should fall on your scheduled collection day, the garbage pickup will be deferred until the next scheduled collection day. Please click here for holiday schedule.
- Please click here for the Residential Garbage Schedule Map.
GARBAGE PICK UP SCHEDULE
Glen Meadows, Fairmont Park, 1st - 16th Streets, Creekmont, and Garden Walk Townhomes
Lomax, Spencer Landing, East of Broadway & North of Little Cedar Bayou, Pecan Crossing, Summer Winds, Spenwick, Brookglen, Pine Bluff, Bayside Terrace, Bay Oaks, Shady Oaks, Bay Colony, Shady River, Mission Estates, Cresent Shores, and Oakhurst