There is a pothole on my street, who can fix it?
Most streets in La Porte are maintained by the city, but a few are maintained by Harris County or Texas Department of Transportation. Call Public Works at 281-471-9650 to have it taken care of.

Show All Answers

1. Can I bring my trimmed tree branches to Public Works?
2. The water is not flowing in our drainage ditch: can you do something about it?
3. Do I need to call a plumber for water leaks / sewer problems or can you send someone out to check it?
4. Has my area been sprayed for mosquitoes and when is my area scheduled for spraying again?
5. How can I connect / disconnect my water service, or ask about my water bill?
6. There is a pothole on my street, who can fix it?
7. There is a street lamp out, who can fix it?
8. What can I recycle and where do I take it?
9. What if my garbage or trash didn't get picked up?
10. When does my area of town get picked up for garbage / heavy trash and how much can I put out?
11. Why has my ditch not been mowed?